I was once again nominated for The Liebster Award, and I thank Gowthama Rajavelu of Creatikaa for the same. I have been busy, but is back to posting for the moment again 🙂 Here is his post related to the award: http://creatikaa.blogspot.in/2016/06/11-quick-facts-about-me-liebster-award.html
So, What is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
Liebster Award Rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Display the Liebster Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions you were asked.
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the Award and have them answer 11 questions.
- Let the other bloggers know you’ve nominated them.
- Copy the rules into your post.
11 Random facts about me
- I claim to have traveled through more potholes than anyone else in the world.
- I prefer white chocolates to the other types; I used to be a Milky-bar demanding kid.
- I have an Aloo Paratha whenever there is a chance.
- Other than tea, Blackcurrant Milkshake has been a long time favourite drink.
- 80% of the food I had this year was with sambar.
- I have felt in the last few months that what happens outside work is not life at all.
- Asus Zenfone is the first phone which I used with no complaints.
- Among the Indian cities I have traveled outside Kerala, I would choose Kolkata to return to.
- I believe that the truly realistic movies are horror movies.
- The song which I watched the most on TV during childhood was “Bholi bhali ladki”.
- The movie which I watched the most during those times was “Manichitrathazhu”.
11 Questions Answered
Who/What inspires you?
I have currently run out of inspiration. It is being re-filled.
Why do you blog?
I don’t really have a reason for this anymore.
Do you have a favorite book – if so, which one?
I have had many, and I have stopped taking one out of the long lists.
What do you value most in life?
I consider being good to others as more valuable than the rest.
What does a normal day in your life look like?
A normal day is traveling through roads with potholes and traffic problems.
What’s your most favourite food?
I like a lot of things, but I am happy with minimum amount of any food.
What’s the most memorable gift which you have ever received?
The gift, or the superpower of DISGUST against the vain and the prejudiced.
What do you admire most about yourself?
I am not really doing what others want me to do; that is working.
One favourite track that you like to listen on repeat and never get bored of it?
“Pee Loon” from Once Upon A Time in Mumbai.
What’s your dream travel destination?
Bran Castle, Poenari Castle and Hunyad Castle, Romania.
What’s your peace spot, the place you like to visit when you are down?
Under the bed, after throwing Bogeyman out.
Now, here are the 11 people, whom I would like to nominate for the award.
The Nominees Are
- Ranju – Be the Quirky You
- Archana – Travel with Archie
- Felicia – Confused Mango
- Namrata – A Wink of Wisdom
- Aswathi – Pins N Ashes
- Anoop – Tranquil Yet Alive
- Maniparna – Scattered Thoughts
- Deeshani – Inner Thoughts of a Taciturn
- Sanjay – YESTEETHATSME!
- Raja – Raja Reviews
- Amreen – aka The Versatile
My 11 Questions to You
- Will you be watching The Conjuring 2?
- Did you travel to school in a school bus as a little kid?
- From different types of tea, which one would you choose?
- Which is your favourite blogger award?
- Which character in any book or movie will you like to be?
- Which is your favourite place in Kerala; visited or to visit?
- What’s the strongest memory of the college that you have?
- Which are the songs which you listen to when happy, and when sad?
- Is there a movie sequel that you are really waiting for? Which one?
- What’s the one vegetarian dish that you can recommend for me?
- If I contest the elections as an independent candidate, will you vote for me? 😛