1. I have studied in total five schools. 2. I have always hated Mathematics. 3. Physics was my second biggest enemy at school. 4. I feared Chemistry, but it did me no wrong in the end. 5. I have been on a flight which caught fire. 6. Every morning, I hope to get a Flipkart voucher 😀 7. I feel the need for Yorkshire Tea today 😀
Yes, I say again as she has told her readers, that it is a wonderful feeling to be appreciated for the efforts. She has been a good support and an awesome presence on my blog too. Her blog (http://footlooseforever.com/) has always been a place worth visiting for me too. A big thanks to her 🙂
The rules for the award:
Display the award on your blog
Thank the person who nominated you
Share 7 facts about yourself
Nominate 15 blogs
Link your nominee’s blogs
The seven facts about myself:
I have fallen in love with the never-ending running games on Android.
The first city I visited outside Kerala was Kolkata.
The first nation I traveled abroad was Singapore.
I have done zero exercise in the last few months; feels like I never even moved 😀
I am waiting for someone to gift me tea packets just because I can 😀
I haven’t traveled away from home for a distance more than seventy five kilometres for about six months now, and that is a new thing.
Free Simona the Kitty Fact: Simona now spends most of the time hugging human legs 😀
Show the award on your blog.
Thank the person who nominated you.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 blogs.
Link your nominees’ blogs.
Seven facts about me:
1. I have taken the pledge that Dracula is forever 😀 2. I hope to keep blogging till the end of days. 3. I have felt that cats can be better among the best friends. 4. The number of Masala Dosa that I eat has significantly increased 😀 5. My favourite fruit is the Star Fruit (Carambola). 6. I am mostly vegetarian, even as non-veg will be tried if needed. 7. I wish to see an Indian French Open winner.
This is my 100th post at Tea Cerebrations, and an interesting fact is that this century was attained on the 200th day of this blog – 100 (200) with one post on every two days : Not bad for a test match hundred, right? 😀
I have got my hat-trick extended with the Very Inspiring Award here 😀 And thanks to Namrata (http://namratakumari.blogspot.in) this happened so fast 😉 There are certain special facts about her being the inspirational one for my blogs: 1. She has been commenting on all my blogs for a very long time; 2: She was the first one to comment on this blog; 3: She was the first blogger friend to be on my Facebook friends list. So, Namrata the inspirational blogger has provided me with this inspirational award (http://namratakumari.blogspot.in/2015/01/very-inspiring-blog-award.html) which inspires me and makes me feel like an inspirational blogger 😀 Thank you 🙂
Seven things about me:
1. I feel that working for Romanian tourism will be nice, especially concentrating on a castle 😀
2. My favourite among the sweet ones are white chocolate and milk peda.
3. The only vouchers I have ever known are from Flipkart.
4. The only district in Kerala where I have not gone on a trip is Kasargod (have just traveled through).
5. I seem to think more than The Thinker 😉
6. I doubt what is easier in this modern world; me getting a job or finding goodness in people.
7. I strongly believe that Vikram is the greatest actor India has ever produced.
Hoping that this kind of awards are a nice start, I have kept a page separate for the same, which can be accessed from the top bar of the blog 😀 (https://theteacerebration.wordpress.com/blog-awards/). Shweta has some inspiring stuff at her blog too, where I am a regular reader.
The Very inspiring Blogger Award rules:
Display the award on your blog
Link back to the person who nominated you
State 7 things about yourself
Nominate 15 bloggers and link to them
Seven things about myself:
1. I support Sanju Samson as the next wicket keeper of the Indian Cricket Team.
2. I wish to visit the four Italian cities Rome, Venice, Florence and Milan as soon as possible 😀
3. The farthest I have traveled is to Glasgow, Scotland.
4. Among the non-Keralite cities to which I have traveled in India, I love Kolkata the most.
5. I don’t like my chances of getting a job.
6. I believe that I am going to get hit by a reckless driver when on road, sooner or later.
7. I have discovered many reasons to be a pessimist 😀