I had already provided a review of Mili at my other blog (https://moviesofthesoul.wordpress.com/2015/01/27/mili), but I know that there are people who don’t like the movie, even are they are less in comparison. For them, I am giving a few reasons for not liking the movie, and as a whole, you can say that it is not a problem of the movie, but a tragic situation which exists within these people. Most of them have the disease of being blind fans, but other than that there are a few other reasons too. So, here is why you don’t like Mili. Feel free to choose from these options.
1. You have been a bully: A major reason for disliking this movie should be because you have been a bully, the worst nightmare of one of your introvert friends whom you used to abuse and make fun of. Now, when introverts have a voice, you have a big problem with it. So, you choose to spend your time hating introverts and this movie, but supporting all those movements which are of lesser significance to show that you are extremely cool. You praise something else to bring down this movie. According to them, being introvert is bad, but being an abuser and liar is okay.
The story of Mili should begin and end with everyone having a personality.
2. You have no empathy: You don’t like to think about what others feel, because you are so awesome as yourself. With so much of pride and not ready to feel for others, you try to make sure that the protagonist in this movie doesn’t exist or her problems are not real. You will think that introverts make no sense. So, you support other movies with the same theme, like How Old Are You, Queen and Highway, pretending that you love those movies, even as the truth is that you despised those movies when they were running in the theatres too.
3. You want only rich and successful people: Yes, those who don’t become highly successful and rich in life are big unworthy idiots according to you. You wish to do a holocaust of unsuccessful people. Being good doesn’t matter to you – only money does. Most of you are parents of some successful people who make a lot of money. Some of these so called parents would surely realize that money can’t buy them love when they are older. Some of such younger people will understand from their friends that rich and powerful people needn’t always be the best friends.
4. You are a porcupine judge: You spend your life judging people and sometimes even punishing them in one way or the other. As a rodent with “special skills”, you fight others making sure that they are hurt with your terrible attacks which defy conscience. You have already judged many people like Mili and you can’t see another of such inferior person getting any better. Some subaltern rising from nowhere has always concerned you, and once again you try to degrade such a person, and this time by spreading hatred about this movie.
Mili will always be Mili. If you don’t like it, please go to the Ninth Circle of Hell.
5. You are a blind fan: You are that kind of a blind fan who feels that movies like Mili with no superstar super-character shouldn’t be made. You watch unrealistic movies and your desire is to watch your favourite actor on the screen doing dumb things all the time. Mili happens to be a realistic movie and it hurts you. Therefore, you take movies like How Old Are You which was less realistic only in comparison, and as it had bigger stars and more fans, you would go on to appreciate it even as you never really liked that either.
I have seen the comments from people who didn’t like Mili. Most of them are self-proclaimed cool people, and those who feel that life is for just enjoying, not thinking about the rest of the world. They feel that they are the centre of the world. When most of the critics and the common man has approved of the movie, some of those selfish people would feel otherwise. Don’t introverts deserve a movie? Are they to be hated forever by a new generation freaks who have no concern about the difficulties of others? Are introverts not people?
***This is not for everyone, but for those people who can only say “flop movie”, “worst film”, “very bad to watch”, “waste thing”, “so horrible I walked out of theatre” on different pages and posts of some movies on Facebook, and keep copy posting the same again and again on different flicks. All the images used in this blog post are the from the official Facebook Page of Mili (https://www.facebook.com/milimovieofficial)