Shweta Dave (http://www.sunshineandzephyr.com) has nominated this blog for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. This is the second time for this award and for any award on this blog (http://www.sunshineandzephyr.com/2015/01/happy-new-year-and-very-inspiring-blog-award/). Thank you, Shweta 🙂
Hoping that this kind of awards are a nice start, I have kept a page separate for the same, which can be accessed from the top bar of the blog 😀 (https://theteacerebration.wordpress.com/blog-awards/). Shweta has some inspiring stuff at her blog too, where I am a regular reader.
The Very inspiring Blogger Award rules:
Display the award on your blog
Link back to the person who nominated you
State 7 things about yourself
Nominate 15 bloggers and link to them
Seven things about myself:
1. I support Sanju Samson as the next wicket keeper of the Indian Cricket Team.
2. I wish to visit the four Italian cities Rome, Venice, Florence and Milan as soon as possible 😀
3. The farthest I have traveled is to Glasgow, Scotland.
4. Among the non-Keralite cities to which I have traveled in India, I love Kolkata the most.
5. I don’t like my chances of getting a job.
6. I believe that I am going to get hit by a reckless driver when on road, sooner or later.
7. I have discovered many reasons to be a pessimist 😀
Fifteen blogger friends for this award:
1. Simon (http://simonsayswatchthis.wordpress.com)
2. Ulkar (http://moviemovesme.com)
3. Moon (http://footlooseforever.com)
4. Jatin (http://wanderingjatin.wordpress.com)
5. Lorrie (http://lorriebowden.com)
6. Kalpana (http://www.kalpanaawrites.com)
7. Lynn (http://backtowalking.wordpress.com)
8. Harsha (http://allresourceupdates.wordpress.com)
9. Leyla (http://darkpink.wordpress.com)
10. Risty (http://garasi82.com)
11. Anita (http://icecandy16blog.wordpress.com)
12. Christy (http://poeticparfait.com)
13. Philip (http://pmespeak.com)
14. Nitin (http://greybmusings.wordpress.com)
15. Seema (http://travelholid.wordpress.com)
Have a wonderful year ahead! 🙂