Another Liebster Award Nomination 🙂
Thank you for the nomination, Felicia 🙂
Liebster Award is a new-comer award given by bloggers to bloggers, that creates a great platform for new blogs to be discovered and build communications. The best thing about this award is, it creates a lot of encouragement and support within our blogging community.
By accepting this award I am committing to the following:
- Thank and Tag the person nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Create 11 questions for your 11 chosen bloggers.
- Notify them so through social media.
Here were the questions asked to me and my answers to them:
1) What is the hardest thing you have ever had to do?
To keep trying when there seems to be no hope.
2) What do you love about weddings?
I don’t really like weddings and other functions.
3) If money is deposited into your account for adventure purposes only, where would you go?
That would be somewhere in Latin America.
4) Your favorite song, movie and TV show?
There are too many of them to name one right now.
5) What does your blog name mean to you?
It means all the tea which I can ever drink!
6) What is your motivational tagline or favorite quote?
For now, I will take “To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield”.
7) What is your biggest problem/challenge when it comes to blogging?
To keep writing and have no appreciation from your relatives.
8) What is your favorite post that you’ve written? Link Please..
The Vision of a Lost Bat.
9) Chocolates Or Ice Cream? Choose One. Why?
Ice Cream, because it is cold.
10) If given a chance how would you change your past?
Too many things there; nobody knows what will bring the best!
11) Any advice / message for bloggers or me?
Just keep writing because blogging world needs you 😀