Among the awards which this blog has managed, the most interesting one should be this because it has dragon! – It is The Dragon’s Loyalty Award. Just a few days ago, Ruma nominated me for this one! Thank you Ruma 🙂
It is an award for the fellow bloggers who visit your blog regularly. Here are the rules:
- Accept the award with thanks.
- Give your readers 5 facts about you.
- Nominate other bloggers and let them know.
Five Facts About Me:
- I sometimes feel that running far away from home and jumping off the top of a waterfall is the best way to get some direction in this life or afterlife.
- I believe that people should respect each other all the time and the opinions should be expressed without taking things personally or abusing others.
- I believe in keeping the promise; if someone can’t reach somewhere or can’t do something as promised earlier, I wish to be told and instead of trying to defend and giving the idea that it can still happen when it can’t.
- I am going through my second root canal, and this will provide me with two crowned teeth on the left side, with a possible problem coming up on the right side; I should be a dentist’s dream patient.
- I don’t believe in changing my profile picture on Facebook and losing my identity and individuality just because others are doing it; I don’t believe in following the crowd, and I won’t do something just because everyone else is doing it.
Thank You! 🙂