Ranju has nominated me for the Creative Blogger Award yesterday as I awaited the release of Mission Impossible 5 in India counting down to today. Thank you Ranju 🙂 May the vampire blessings be always with you 😀
Here are the rules:
- Thank the one who nominated you
- Nominate other bloggers
- Write 5 random facts about yourself
5 Random facts about me:
- I look at people getting married, and parents of friends and relatives boasting about the jobs of their sons and daughters; and I usually hope that they take their parents with them rather than leaving them in Central Kerala to bother me.
- Watching horror movies give me so much of a relief from these; it makes me realize that worst things can happen and this is kind of better. Yes, do watch those horror movies regularly because they prepare you to face the horrors of the world 😀
- I haven’t combed my hair for the last eight years. I have never cared much about it. I have been completely against a particular hairstyle defining my style. I also cut my hair late, like once in two months or so spending Rs.70 for it.
- I don’t like buying new clothes. I feel that I have enough of them for eternity. Still, if one of the relatives want to buy me one, I wouldn’t say no. I only try the dark ones; there is no shirt or t-shirt with light colours in my room. Otherwise, I haven’t really bothered about what to wear.
- I have a good record of keeping on drinking tea, but my Paneer Masala Dosa eating record is at more than one per day since last March end. I hope to keep this record at the same level for a long time. I have had more than half of it from Saravana Bhavan. I had Paneer Masala Dosa from Delhi too.
Here is my list of creative bloggers:
That will be all 😀