I have been just sitting at home, locked inside my room and staring at the wall, the first one which is painted in maroon, and I had some idea about how to make life better. Thinking about it in a normal way won’t help it though, as I have a better chance to get a job as a pirate in the Arabian Sea or an Anaconda seller rather than here. Well, thanks to the days of reading books and watching movies, there are other options, a lot of them. I hope that I can be useful to at least a few people.
1. Apply for Hannibal’s liver eating campaign: Hannibal Lecter is the reason why we are not really defeated. He has left us the option to be of use. There is something about that one character. The TV series was good and the movie had received many accolades. So, lets consider this donation a tribute to the movie and the character immortalized by Anthony Hopkins winning the Academy Award for the main categories. This should be fixed for the extremities of hopelessness; the purpose of our lives is to useful to the society or at least someone – lets hope that all of us can do something worthy, or in the end, there is Hannibal Lecter.
2. Donate blood for Countess Dracula’s activities: Elizabeth Báthory should find it really difficult to maintain her youth without enough blood. I don’t really fit into her needed categories, but as it might be very difficult for her to find the best these days, I hope that she would adjust with what she gets. She should have just given an advertisement on the newspapers, because we have seen much terrible ones already – at least her desire is for a cause. I really hope that she still got the castle; otherwise it won’t be that interesting. She can have the bloof anyway.
3. Explore the Bermuda Triangle: If a place is also known as the Devil’s Triangle, it is one’s duty to explore and prove that it is not, even if it is really so. Even though people might want to relate it mostly to fiction, I would hope that it is not so during my visit. I am planning to discover a portal to another dimension of the demons, a secret entrance to the world of ruthless mermans or quick travel machine to another planet left there by the aliens. I am hoping to prove to be more useful to any species as of now. Demons and aliens will like me better, I believe.
4. Be the sacrifice at The Cabin in the Woods: This is actually for a very noble cause. If you have watched the movie which might be the most highly rated horror movie for a long time, you will know. This sacrifice is needed to save humanity, and even though the end of humans is better for nature as a whole, I have nothing to do and so got to be at least the sacrifice. Well, humanity might not be worth saving, but that movie surely was. So, this is more with respect towards the film than anything else. If you want to watch the sacrifice live, please leave an application for spectator mode.
5. Volunteer for the House of Wax programme: The movie is nice and so is the idea. There is surely something interesting at work here, and it is up-to us to contribute to the work of art. Creativity has to be promoted in each case, and we have that skill on display here which goes unnoticed. The horror just comes as a bonus. If interested in being part of the programme, do watch House of Wax movie and plan the future. There is actually more than one movie with this idea. Wax statues are mostly better than humans, and so it is an interesting choice to have a House of Wax at home if possible.
6. Replace the Sleeping Beauty: Among all those fairy-tale heroines, Sleeping Beauty had the easiest thing to do. Along with being a princess, she just had to get that curse working with one single activity and go to sleep. I have been following the sleepy idea for a long time, but with an alarm. If situation continues to be the same with no opportunity and all reservations, may be the number of sleeping beauties will increase and all the princes will also be sleeping. As the sleep activity comes naturally to me, I am expecting this to be a frequent thing.
***The images used in this blog are from the Official Facebook Pages of Hannibal TV series and The Cabin in the Woods movie.