I am really glad to be presented with Liebster award for The Tea Cerebration(s). It is Gowthama Rajavelu @http://creatikaa.blogspot.com who has provided me with this wonderful award. He also blogs at http://snapometer.blogspot.in which you need to visit 😉
I accept this Liebster Award (http://creatikaa.blogspot.com/2015/04/liebster-award-acceptance-and.html) and shall nominate my choice of bloggers 🙂
What are 10 random facts about you?
- Whenever I search for a job, I feel like it is against all hopes.
- I have more doubts about life than it can be imagined by a single person, unless proven wrong.
- I do thinking as a part-time absurdist 😀
- I love the season of monsoon.
- I really need to play Age of Empires multiplayer; so someone should join me 😀
- Game of Thrones is my most recent addiction.
- I love my new Asus Zenfone.
- Simona the kitty is the best kitten that I have ever known.
- I wish there was more awesome dosa in the world.
- The win for the post The Vision has surely brought some positive opinion on the jobless me outside the blogging world for may be the first time 😀
Where does your blogging inspiration come from?
I write because of whatever comes to my mind from anywhere, at any moment of time.
Is your blogging simply a hobby? What kind of dreams do you have for it?
Yes, it is a lot like a hobby. I hope to do something good with my life and this is the only way in front of me now.
What is your support system like and who are your biggest supporters?
I think that it keeps changing.
What do you enjoy most about blogging?
That relief after writing down what I had to say.
What do you do when you feel overwhelmed with too many tasks at once?
I keep doing them without thinking about anything else.
What would you do with a large sum of money given to you?
I would travel, starting the journey from Romania or Spain.
What was one of the most moving books or movies you have ever read or seen?
Dogville starring Nicole Kidman.
Where would you like to see yourself in the next couple of years?
At Dracula Castle, Romania.
Do you have a bucket list? Name 5 things on that.
Please read the recently posted Bucket List with 5 things.
What is your single best piece of advice for someone starting out in the blogging world?
Forget about everything else and just write.
And here goes my list of Nomination
Attention Nominees: Here are the instructions:
Nominees, it is your turn to answer the questions and award some blogs if you are willing. Answer the above questions in your own blog post and then nominate some of your favorite blogs. You can either make up a new list of questions for your nominees or just use the same.