Asus Zenfone 5 has been my dream phone for quite a long time. This would be the third gadget from Asus I will be using if I could get to finally attain my love, the Asus Zenfone. For so many months, I have spent my time staring at her on various online shopping websites without saying a word. I have been a stalker of this phone for too long, and on this Valentine’s Day, I choose to tell her that she is my valentine.
Vampire Owl: But dude, she is just a phone. I mean, “it” is a phone. Choose the lady in the advertisement instead. That girl on the poster is a beauty too.
Never mind the Vampire Owl. He has been very jealous because he can’t use a phone without scratching it. It is in his blood to scratch. He never really owns a phone right now. He is a very sad owl and a depressed vampire. But I have got my Valentine on this wonderful day, and she is a Zenfone. Why is she my Valentine? Well, there are too many reasons for the same. I can give you five of them with ease.
1. The Beauty: There is some connection between love and beauty as far as the poets are concerned, and I choose to go through that connection with my future Zenfone. Among the mobile phones, I have considered Zenfone as the fairest of them all, and it doesn’t mean the one who doesn’t cheat with a line call during Badminton – but the most beautiful of them all. A Zenfone in red is so much of a joy to watch. It is not comparable to Kate Upton in red, but still too beautiful.
2. The Gaming Partner: I have always wanted a Valentine who could play games with me, and I have found one with Asus Zenfone. I feel that an amazing gaming experience awaits me with the phone, and I already have a small list of games ready, which I wish to expand once she becomes my Valentine. We shall play more games together than any immortal has played with his lovers. The games will keep us youthful for long. We might even come up with a gamer anthem.
3. The Honeymoon: I see that if I can make the Zenfone mine on this Valentine’s Day, I have a chance to fly to Singapore with her for honeymoon, and all the expenses will be covered by her only. Zenfone already has a honeymoon ready, and if still there is any doubt in my mind whether to propose to the wonderful phone, I have to ponder more on my thought procedures than anything else. Yes, I have been to Singapore and I love that place – another opportunity, this time with the loved one is only fair.
4. That Energy: I cannot question her energy either, as Zenfone has that long battery backup and performance which might surprise me, even with the clear knowledge about the same. Who wouldn’t want a valentine with so much of energy? After all, she would always have the power to light up my life. I might loss my powers, but she won’t. She will remain better than me – it is something that I shall cherish.
5. And Simplicity: ZenUI is intelligent and simple – who wouldn’t like a smart girl who has absolutely no vanity and talks with such simplicity? Zenfone is such a lovely character – never boasting about her skills and always keeping things simple; not falling into the Devil’s favourite sin. Lucifer might be very unhappy with that, but let him be so, because he should have a lot of free time at hell. Pride has no role in her heart. She is worth every word of love that you say for her.
This blog post is part of the Happy Hours campaign from Indiblogger in association with Asus India.
***The image used in this blog post is from the Happy Hours campaign page.