I am glad to announce a first time for this blog: Jay Shah (http://thoughtburps.wordpress.com/) has nominated my blog for Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Yes, there have been a long list of awards for my other blog Movies of the Soul (http://moviesofthesoul.wordpress.com/blog-awards/) and also a few for my Travel Diaries, but this is the first one for this blog.
Well, this is an award about inspiration, and I am glad that even if I rarely get inspired myself, I still ended up being an inspiring blogger 😀 That should make this award more significant than most of the other awards though 😉 Here is the post concerning the same: (http://thoughtburps.wordpress.com/2014/12/22/so-glad-to-receive-very-inspiring-blogger-award/)
There is also a first in everything, which is why I chose to publish this one as a post rather than as the page like I used to do with the awards for my other blogs. Thank you Jay, for the nomination; you have a very inspiring blog right there 🙂
Here, I have to mention seven things about myself:
- I have always believed more in death than in life, and I hope for a better world after death.
- I am now at a new level of tea addiction which you might not want to know about 😉
- I don’t usually trust people. It has never been my kind of thing; may be I can get a superpower for that.
- I hate crowds. I would prefer to be left alone or with just a few people, because it feels better.
- I don’t believe much in winning. I rarely give much value to it. Doing your part well is the better thing.
- I have become a cricket hater from cricket lover, and the credit for the same goes directly to BCCI as it is now, and I thank them for saving lot of my time.
- I am a jobless person with not much hope for getting to work in this birth or the next – not even in inferno or purgatario.
Here are the fifteen blogs I’d like to nominate:
- Maniparna (http://maniparna5002.wordpress.com)
- Namrata (http://namratakumari.blogspot.in)
- Gowtham (http://snapometer.blogspot.in)
- Kokila (http://sunshineandblueclouds.blogspot.in)
- Anita (http://anitaexplorer.com)
- Raja (http://rajareviews.com)
- Najm (http://angellicfrenzy.blogspot.in)
- Tara (http://crimsonapril.wordpress.com)
- Shaun (http://beyondboredom.wordpress.com)
- Sagarika (http://123sag.wordpress.com)
- Vartika (http://vartikaforu.wordpress.com)
- Shabab (http://vbothransh.wordpress.com)
- Vandana (http://vanduchoudhary.blogspot.in)
- Sucheta (http://suchetabiswas.wordpress.com)
- Ranjini (http://rangelz.wordpress.com)
Do share the award, and also try to:
- Display the award on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers, linking to them.
Keep Blogging. May this New Year bring awesome results for you. Welcome 2015 🙂